Monday, November 3, 2008

Some Breathing Space~

I was at Ha Lo Cafe last night attending the Fund Raising Concert, and it was AWESOME!!! Everybody performed so well last night, and so did I =D

I arrived at De notes at 3 in the afternoon to carry all the equipments all the way to City Mall........by car of course! I was already quite tired and sleepy at that time cause I was at church the whole morning serving in the worship team.

So the show started at 7 something(suppose to be at 6.30) and everything went well. It was actually a light & easy concert. Everybody from De notes playing their own musical instrument proving that they have learnt a lot since learning there. Kinda like advertising, hehe :)


Anyways, photos of course! Sorry they are all blur and low definition.


The first song.

Teddy is on the saxophone.

Now Kevin comes up for the flute.

Here he goes.

He was really good I must say.

His skills probably makes all the females drool.

Chubby boy singing, He's really good in it:)

Don't know what was the thing called on Victor's arms.

He is a guitarist and he could play that(I didn't know).

The one with the guitar is good, called JayRyan.


The one with the acoustic is Eloise. She's really good in playing and singing.


Now this is Shaun, my drums teacher. He is a very funny guy.

I don't know what's the name of the percussion he was playing.

Seriously he could make you laugh hard if you want him to=D

I don't know what the hell was going on here=.=

Woo~ Roger Wang!(the adult)

This little girl is cute:)

Accompanied by Daniel the acoustic teacher.

Woo~ Roger Wang!(again)

He really is good in acoustic I must say:)

Really!


Yep that's me on the drums:)

I only played 3 songs that day.

Blur @.@
=DDDDDD

Just now was the TTSS Star Talent Competition. And sad to say that we didn't make it to the finals. Anyways I'm not very sad, but just a li'l bit frustrated over the performance. Still the same verse, 'should have done better'.


Anyways, there are just rumours everywhere criticising our band members. So to all the critics: Shut the Hell up if you don't wanna get yourself into trouble


Since the preliminary round it happened, why don't you just shuddup and do your own role? We dedicated to our band, we put effort, so you don't talk too much shits, it's not your band.


Some of my members may not have the quality but do not condemn them. God once said 'do not condemn or judge people in the negative way', so shuddup. I won't say who the critics are, but watch out... I have source at the back of everything.


Congratz to:We like girls(benji and the bois), 11.1(the hot dancing hehe), and monkey studio(titanic) for making themselves into the finals. You deserved it :D .........probably.........

No comments: