Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Looooooooooong Way To Go~

Oh my gosh... It's only Wednesday. It's like.... only the third day of the holidays. "It's just the beginning" I always say it to myself.

This afternoon the auntie came again to complain about the 'noise' I made =.= C'mon, can't you just tolerate? Nobody has complained me so far but you were on "first blood", yeah on me.

She said that she wants to nap in the noon. I mean... do you nap the whole noon? It was only 1 something and you were already knocking on my door. You make my life during my holidays so difficult man. I planned to make use of my hols to make more improvement and you cut me down.

I'm gonna break ma' drumsticks soon =D As a drummer it's somehow proud to show people his broken drumsticks. Well I'm still keeping my old drumsticks as antiques but they are really precious to me. As a musician you somehow kinda like building a relationship with the instrument you're playing. A guitarists fancies his own guitar, pics, or even just a tuner. I fancy ma' sticks :D

My first pair of drumsticks. It costs me RM35.


Poor thing. I broke it after 1 year learning and using it.

2nd pair. The quality wasn't so good.

I used it for only 3 months and the tip was already flat=.=


I wish they sell these here =D


My 3rd. I just bought it when I took this pic(before)


Well I used it for 20 months and it's going to break soon:) (After)

Hickory makes it as hard as steel.


This little thingy(drum key) here helped me a lot for the past few years :D

K peopz this post might be all about drums and shits and probably bore your ass off. So I decide to stop posting for a period until something more interesting starts knocking on my door =)
Before I end this I would like to introduce to you one of ma' friend.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-Bryan!!!

Dude...your mom should be proud of you doing that man... Muahahaha! You would love him if you get to know him.

Enjoy the hols!!!

3 comments:

Reila said...

omg !!! tat bryan !!!

Federick Ling said...

Lol haha so funny o him.

Yvonne T said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH BRYAN. ROFL ROFL ROFL