Friday, November 28, 2008

All you have to do is just love em' :)

Since I had nothing to do this morning so I just picked up my bro's camera and... *flash* =D
Main reason for posting this entry is just to let y'all take a look at my pets, and of course for my sister Veron who is at Sydney now, I bet she misses all of them :)

The Super Trio!!! =D

Don't blame me coz they didn't wanna look here... Shy bah first time kan?

The most right one is called Kimmy. My first pet actually, she was just a li'l puppy last time. She was being brought here by my bro from Kuching 4 to 5 years ago. Lol I didn't realize she's that OLD :o Anyways she's a mom now and the husband should be lingering somewhere out there =.=
The middle one is called Peanut. Hehe weird eh why would I wanna called her peanut, well that's just some sibling joke we made through some TV show and it turned out to be a name like this =_= She's the daughter to Kimmy and I think now is already 1 or 2 years old. Well.....they do look alike =P
The most left one is called Butter. We got the name through the same way as Peanut, hehe... peanut butter jelly time~ LOL... If you think that he's in the family tree then you're WRONG. He's unrelated to both of the others(well obviously durh). He's the son of my brother's gf's pet. LOL not important............
At first I thought she's gonna grow taller and bigger, ended up only this size :(
Isn't she beautiful?
Mom-daughter photo
Hey fag where are you going???
Told you he's a fag, see like to ss =_=
Kawaii neh~~~
Kimmy used to be so hyper-active but now she's seems to be older and...lazier =.=
Hehe I like it when Peanut does this. LOL... Innocent look eh???
Hey fatso you're blocking the f-ing view...
This fag also looks innocent eh? Actually deep inside he's EVIL...
Er... I'm not kidding he always bullies Peanut...
Eh sombong dua anjing ni... Not looking at each other =.=
LOL ban ker ai kah you???

Licking is caring~~~ =_=

Peanut is the loveliest dog ever...

She says... Bah Bai =D

See you around o.o

1 comment:

veronkidrock said...

Hey bro....what's up?? Thanks for the pictures. Loved it. Gosh...Peanut is bigger than Kimmy now. And butter still looks ugly to me..lol.