Monday, November 17, 2008

LCCI Level 1

Hello peopz waddup?

My life during my hols has been great. Just a couple of stuff bothering me lately. Of course one of them is the LCCI which is on this coming Wednesday. Gonna be DEAD x.x Everyone says that " if you don't have an account tuition teacher, you're gonna be dead in LCCI". Wth??? How hard could it be? I could score quite satisfying grade in my account but yet I don't have the correct concept of the whole accounting system @.@ LOL~

Am I gonna just fail it? I seriously can't get any help(probably because it's too late) from anyone, I don't have a tuition teacher. I'm lost in the middle of nowhere...

Another bothering matter is totally PRIVATE so I'm not gonna mention it much. Just a little boy-girl relationship shits which drives me crazy.

Good luck for all the commerce people in LCCI.

I'll post something more interesting next time around :) Bah Bai =D

No comments: