Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Movie Marathon???

Hello people, how are y'all doing? Time flies and it's already 25th today=.= but there's still another month of holidays.
Got lots of stuff to prepare for the upcoming Christmas events. Gotta set up my Christmas tree(or you can call that antique Christmas tree) for my mom, prepare for 24th drama at church, and praise and worship as well.

Been smashing my drums hard that the bitch next(next) door seems to be on a frenzy. LOL. Feel so sorry lar but then actually it wasn't so loud but then thanks to the sensitive ears God has given to you. Now I'm forced to play it with all my windows and doors shut tight =.= nvm.......

Went for a movie marathon(so called) yesterday with Joie and Lola. Well it seems to be a triathlon for me... At first they said they wanted to watch THREE but then luckily it turned out to be only two...

This Quarantine is just OKAY... quite scary though, I mean... frightening.

If you're a fan of scary movies I suggest you to go for it.

Well this one is just a failure. The story line isn't bad(actually I didn't watch the whole movie I think I fell asleep). But overall it was boring so shoo~... So if y'all people wanna watch this remember to bring along your pillow or a PSP so you won't start complaining about the movie.

Actually kan, I don't feel like posting today bah but just to update it so no one will start nagging at me =D (well somebody did)

Sometimes, I just don't understand what are the famous people are thinking. So if you're so damn hot that you're gonna flirt with any guys/girls until you die one day? How about settling down? Some people just like to mix with the famous and mean people, macam mix with them so they're like in a higher class in society or even in a school.

WTF am I talking about okay nvm bai bai I'll see y'all around...

No comments: