Friday, November 7, 2008

It's here!!! =D

Actually I'm supposed to post this like er....1 week ago. Yep my drums arrived a week ago. Thanks to my ex-teacher, Boren for sending the whole thing here. Seriously he took like 30 to 45 mins to help me to set up the whole drumset including setting up the skins and stuff :)

Actually my new drumset is not much different compared with the one Boren borrowed me. It's just a li'l bit smaller and looks more exotic=D

Not many pics of it cause it's more or less similar than the previous one. But the sound produced makes the biggest difference =D(hey it's not cheap...)

Piano black on a drumset :)

You can see that this one is a bit dark and old.

It's called raw cymbal(yes indeed not cooked) :P


Ahh.... A crash of my own :P

The legend in making drums

The skins are not the best yet...

A better hi-hat :D

Seriously I haven't started smashing on them yet, due to the low quality drumskins, which forces me to wait for Boren to return from China so he could set up the new skins for me :D

I wish myself not to rot during my holidays...... They are too long. It starts from today, till next year January. I have less stuff to do now compared with the past few weeks. I was having TTSS Star Competition to settle, Ha Lo Fund Raising Concert, and church stuff and worship... NOW... nothing.

Just got back ma' results yesterday. Err... should I say I was just lucky or I did improve? I'm finally in the top 10(out of 58)!!! Yeah some of you would go like =.='''' but for me it was just like an early Christmas gift from GOD. Yeah my class's reputation isn't very good all the way, the results aren't satisfying cause there are 15 people failing this year. Yeah that's pretty bad cause they have to do their make up exams preperation for 3 weeks.

I failed 3 subjects! Which is pretty unsatisfying for myself. They are Moral/Sivik(I don't like the teacher), Geography(hehe I think I didn't pass up ma' homework) and Sejarah(it's bad all the way). But the good thing is the marks are quite close to 60, which is pass.

Anyway, feel free to call me for anything next week. I'm available everyday (except Friday).

1 comment:

sofia said...

cool man!! have oyur own drum sets :p btw..linked ya :D