Thursday, November 27, 2008

A better day :)

Today is okay... a better day though... At least I had something to do than facing the tv screen for the whole day=.=

Went to De Notes for my weekly drum lessons and guess what? I have to complete a drum solo by reading the paper notes Shaun gave me... TWO PAGES!!! It's quite long, and it's 116 bpm(bits per minute). Gonna be a tough week for me but I should be enjoying it =) By the way I'll be taking 'The Rock School' grade exam next year November, probably going to 6th grade, or possibly 7th if I could make it.

I was waiting for my car in front of the stairs of De notes and guess what I saw???
A KITTEN inside a mailbox...


Kiut???=D

I just realized it was there after standing there for 20 mins =.=



Kesian a stray kitten :(

Well I sympathize it but then I still prefer DOGS :D

My 3 powerpuff girls =.=(actually the one with black spots is a guy but he's a FAG )

Went to see tiles and marbles with ma' bro, mom and the architect. I was asked to choose my own floor tiles and mosaic for my new bedroom=D

It's so hard to build a house eh? You have to choose so many stuff from tiles to furniture to wall patterns to decoration to toilet bowls blah blah blah nya nya nya~~~

All the nice mosaics I chose went out of stock=.= so frustrated lar they look so good yet you can't get it here anymore :(

Bye guys see you around I'll be introducing ma' 3 dogs next time so stay tune cause you're gonna love em' :)

No comments: