Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's all over!

Well peopz the TTSS Star Contest final results came out this noon.
3rd: We Like Girls(didn't expect that really)
2rd: 11.1(nice work overall)
1st: Monkey Studio (WTF???)

Most Favourited Award: Max Yong!!!! (Woo~) Nice work Max =D
TTSS Star: Kimberly something (Sorry forgotten the surname)

Everyone did a great job today. We Like Girls played well just that the PA got problem, like how me and ma' band did yesterday, the mic wasn't loud enough. 11.1 did okay, just a l'll sloppy part but it was okay. Monkey Studio was just lame(sorry but I gotta say this, it is). LOL

I'll be back again next year =D
p/s: Something funny happened today. Mickey broke his drumsticks....again today. Haha. He broke a pair yesterday, and today another pair. So kesian bah......... Probably I should have lent mine to him, but he and the team did really great today.


Somebody sent me this:

The top left is me =D

No comments: