Monday, November 17, 2008

Drums Lesson

Hey peopz two posts in two days haha just to tell y'all that I'm taking students for drums lessons =D

I've already taken two I won't tell you who they are. My fees are extra extra Xtra low lol. Well my drums teacher Shaun collects RM120 from me every month lol I know that expensive haha but mine is CHEAP.

Information:

FOR BEGINNERS
  • Fees: RM30 a month (so damn....cheap)
  • 8 sessions a month
  • Twice a week
  • One hour per session
  • Venue: My resident------ No.5, Lorong Palas 8, Phase 4, Taman Jindo, Jalan Lintas.
  • Prepare your own drumsticks.
  • Contact me for any extra info.

FOR ADVANCE LEARNERS

  • Please contact me.

So that's all the info I can give, all I could think of. So I'm not really a professional in drummings (haha I'm almost there :P) but I just wanna have some fun teaching people and to gain some experience for future usage.

NOTE: For all my church members, I offer FOC to teach :) (well that's probably the church rules)

p/s: The space are limited so be quick :)

No comments: