Monday, December 1, 2008

So So Confused...

Hmmm... irregular post here...just trying to release some of my frustrations and anger...
Have you ever felt loving someone but at the same time hating him/her? LOL... How did you feel? How did you solve it? If you ever got through it please share it with me, I'd like to know...

Have you ever praised someone you love and criticized him/her at the same time? Well I did... I don't know why it feels like that, its so... abnormal... I don't like her, but yet I do=_=. You should be like WTF Federick what are you talking about... nvm just proceed reading. No questions just solutions.

She's a... slut probably... or a whore... whatever all the people call her as. She dumps every guy who stands in her way. LOL... She takes advantages of rich dumb asses... Taking excuses as her only defending shield when rejecting guys. Pradas flooding her wardrobe probably...

Dude... I don't understand her... LOL. It's driving me crazy as I think about it more and more. And I don't understand myself why would I fall in love with such a bitch. Only God could answer me. I used to hate her so much... She's such a bitch... I wish I could connect my brain to the usb and just delete the PART...

I wish this will just vanish into thin air, and never come back again. I know it will someday. I need time... Only two ways for me... One to avoid, another to discover, probably a dead end at the end of the trial but who knows when you don't take the first step to explore. I would like to change her. You would be thinking, you stupid Federick do you think its so easy to change a person 180 degrees yeah yeah shits just flooding in... LOL if you never try, you'll never know. If Edison(whatever the spelling is) didn't try a hundred or thousand times making light bulbs you would have peed on your own bed in the middle of the night not knowing where your toilet bowl is =__=

O yeah one more thing if you guys see me dating a whore-like bitch you can just shoot me down with a rifle(well before that make sure she's really a whore k?). Shoot anywhere but not my face(hehe) and my limbs(LOL where are you gonna shoot?), I need them for drummings. I don't mind but make sure you don't kill me...

Remember... no questions, just solutions.

Don't worry I'll still be alive in my next post =.=

Love y'all :)

2 comments:

cal said...

haha, n de whore/bitch is?
yea, its weird, i barely noe u n i m asking this, haha, jz ignore me..
well, good luck with ur decisions! :D

from mou liu

ps: yea, i have lots of nicknames..

Federick Ling said...

Haha. Thanks...
I'm okay =)