Monday, December 29, 2008

Wooo~~~~ AWESHUM-NESS!!!

Whaddup peopz?
The Student Fellowship Night held last night was really a SUCCESS =)

Well I didn't take any photos since we hired 2 pro photographers... So yeah I'll post them up soon...
The guests arrived were more than our expectation... And it all went well as planned...

I don't think I have the mood to blog today due to some shits... and of course the event last night made me exhausted as I was a stage manager... LOL how I wish I get paid for doing it =P (hey YOU hear that?) hehe....

Anyways... a week to go and we have to get back to school again... LOL next year is like the miserable year for all 1992 born peopz... You have SPM.......TTSS reshuffled.... NS..... and more of course I don't memorize them =.=

Okay............I started to miss some people now :(

By the way:
THIS WEEK IS REALLY REALLY GONNA BE QUIET

No comments: