Saturday, December 20, 2008

BEEEEZZZZEEEEYYYYY~

Aloha everyone(I mean shalom) I'm back from exhuasted weekdays and now finally I have the time and mood to write something here =)

Christmas is here yah yah I know y'all are excited about it but I think KK needs to improve more on building the Christmas atmosphere here... it's a bit.... too quiet (silent night~)

Anyways these few days have been tiring, but somehow fantastic but miserable in some parts... I had to wake up early to go to De Notes at Damai everyday to help selling the tickets for this 29th gathering at 1 Borneo. Thank you for your co-operation in buying the tickets from me cause this thing is going well at the moment but for tickets info please contact me ASAP cause I only have limited of tickets with me now.

I'm forced to see the faces of Fay, Elayne(sapha), Daryl Goh and Victor almost everyday=.= LOL who asked me to be so busy body wanna campur tangan in this program but then De Notes band is playing(me included) so I have to help :(

Well a lot of funny things happened throughout these few days of gathering among a few of us... Haha whenever you have friends like them you always have a chance to laugh during a conversation.

Scene 1:

We were at YOYO damai(lol we're like there everyday)
And suddenly a friend of Elayne walked up to her

Guy: Hi Elaine! How are you?

Elayne: Hi Hi!!! Yeah I'm fine. Long time no see. You wanna go to this concert on the 29th? (blah blah blah telling all the description)

Guy: Oh okay I'm not sure yet. How about you giving me your number? So I could comfirm with you without meeting up.

Elayne: Okay (telling her no.)

Guy: Okay thanks I'ma just miss call you now so you could save down my no.

*After 3 seconds of calling*

Elayne: Oh wait my phone is ringing now.... *picked up the phone* Hello???

Guy: .............

Us: =____=

LOL haha guess you know what happened then... We burst into laughters and everyone at YOYO were looking at us macam we were barbarians... YAH it's your fault Elayne... Now you guys should know that she didn't get that nickname for nothing haha.

Scene 2:

We were at De Notes jamming in the room. Kevin (De Notes boss) came in and wanted to talked to us about the program preparations. Before that he was carrying a few posters and showed them to us. Posters of a young woman posing macam model model like that...

Kevin: Hey everyone. Could you all please gimme some comments on these two posters?

Daryl Goh was just too excited at that time... trying to skip the question so we could discuss on the topic about the program.

Daryl: Oh my god Kevin this girl has no hotness...just 0% hotness you know? She's not beautiful or attractive blah blah blah criticizing talking shits... (well he was just kidding just trying to get over with it)

Federick: Hmmmm.... She doesn't have sexy eyes...

Others: Uhmmm yeah yeah (trying to skip also haha)

Kevin: ...................................

Victor: .......You guys..... Do you know who is the one in the posters? Oh my god you people ah... It's Kevin's GIRLFRIEND lah BUDUH!!!!!!

Us: :-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Hallelujah~*

Holy shit we were stunned(macam dota) for.....3 seconds? Guess what? We burst into laughters again. LOL Daryl was so sorry about that and he was trying to comfort Kevin that time and kept saying that Kevin's girlfriend was awesome and shits.... .HAHAHAHA funny people... Well Kevin wasn't angry haha he knew that he was just skipping his questions.

There were more but I won't mention ALL here... But today and yesterday quite miserable lah for me cause Fay was busy I guess, couldn't come De notes, Daryl pula flew to Indonesia for Christmas, Elayne lagi busy so many customers in selling tickets everywhere and emo emo there...

Nobody kawan-ed me go eat lunch this afternoon lah :'( Fay didn't come.... Elayne pula came around 2 only... Victor still gaying with his electric guitar... Hate them FOREVER *cutting wrist*

You guys better spend me LUNCH on Tuesday =P

No comments: