Sunday, December 14, 2008

City Mall Christmas Concert

Hehe I shouldn't be posting today actually... I'm supposed to be jamming or drumming or preparing for Christmas or probably sleeping.

Just to tell y'all that there's a Christmas concert going on at City Mall on the 21st of Dec =) It's kinda like a relegious concert which related to Christmas songs and stuff you know... LOL I don't have much info with me but I believe it's nice cause I'm going too =) I'm helping on the stage doing the wiring and stuff probably =.= By the way, it's FOC... yeah so you better go before it starts charging you.

Click it for a larger image


Well got chinese songs presented also lar so you can ask your Cheena friends to go as well =P

Another thing I would wanna ask y'all where does X'MAS this term comes from? I'm kinda like a relegious person and I think that Christmas is all about the birth of CHRIST(Jesus durh~) and since when X replaced CHRIST? LOL that's why you never see me typing X'mas, it's only all about Christmas...

Oh well it's just gonna be another year staying at KK for Christmas... How I wish I could go to AU for Christmas? Haih... the church needs my help every year =_=

Well seems like Stephen and Charles are the lucky bois haha. Get to go to somewhere else for Christmas season. Gonna miss y'all for sure :)

Alright seriously you won't see me posting anymore for 1 week probably coz I'm on lazy-blogging-mode. See you around...

No comments: