Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas~

Harllow again everyone Merry Christmas!
LOL haha I don't know what to wish y'all but I know that God will bless y'all in the times to come=)

Just came back from Church's Christmas Eve Night! Haha it was really fun acting as a female. LOL haha I was acting as a disco girl in a Chinese drama presented just now. Yep got everyone's attention haha plan succeed =D I'll upload some pics of the night after I get the pics from my PA church worker...

Anyways... A 'Christmas' tag by Elayne =_=
Here it goes...

1. Do you think you're hot?
> So...... You want me to say YES??? LOL!

2. Upload a favourite picture of yourself


3. Do you like the picture?
> Erm... Probably... Well the bad thing is that it shows my baby face haha... I'm not a camwhore-er sorry =.=

4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
> Yesterday with Fay and Elayne at Little Italy (haha yes I made them FAT! =P)

5. What was the last song you listened to?
> Sound of Muzak by Porcupine Tree(check them out they're really great :)

6. What are you doing right now besides this?
> Listening to Porcupine Tree haha

7. What name do you prefer besides your name?
> Well.... I like my name actually cause not many people own it =P

8. 5 people I tagged:
>1. Jonathan Wong Ket Shin
>2. Tiong Hui Yee
>3. Joie
>4. Vanessa
>5. Veron

9. Who is number 1?
> I guy who loves music... A guitarist and a badminton lover =)

10. Who is number 3 having a relationship with?
> Edward Cullen??? HAHAHA LOL!

11. Say something about number 5.
> My elder sis who is currently studying at Sydney... Who loves her music so much, and a pro guitarist.

12. How about number 4?
> AKA wannnn neeeee saaaaa... Who failed baking cookies last time =D And a photocopy of Hailie Lim @_@

13. Who is buddy number 2?
> A tough and determined girl who loves God at her best.

So here ends my post today cause I'm really really really

TAIYEEERRRRDDDD!!!!!!

God bless y'all :)

No comments: