Monday, January 5, 2009

Yeah I know school just started =.=

Everybody's talking about it... So I'll make it short.
I'm in XIN class this year 2009, been missing all my friends... Gerald remains in AI, Kou Bryan Vanessa in YI, Joie Demi in He.....



Our form teacher is new in this school, so she's pretty shy though with all of us. I haven't made any new friends today since it was pretty quite and it made me sleepy=.=

The people I know in this class aren't many.... So I think I better start talking to people. Anyways, I've been elected to become the class asst monitor.... ARGH!!! So sick of it.... I promised myself to convince my teacher for letting me go this year, I really am gonna be busy this year packed with schedule.


My schedule this year 2009:



Monday: 7 till 3.30--- School 4 till 5---Teaching drums Night--- free = )



Tuesday: 7 till 3.30--- School 4.30 till 6.30--- Math tuition Night--- free again =)



Wednesday: 7 till 3.30---School 7 till 8--- Saxophone class



Thursday: 7 till 1.50--- School 1.50 till 3.30--- Club meeting 8 till 9.30--- Chinese worship practice



Friday: 7 till 1.50--- School 2.30 till 4.30--- Math tuition 7 till 8---Saxophone class/8 till 9.30--- Chinese cell group thingy



Saturday: 7 till 11.25--- School 11.30 till 12.30--- Drums class Afternoon--- Free!!!/Weekly practice with Victor and band 8 till 9.30--- English worship practice



Sunday: 8 till 12--- Chinese and English Service Afternoon--- Free!!!/ Youth worship practice Night--- Free = )



BUSY KANNNN!!!???~~~

Yeah by the way I'm taking up Saxophone class starting from this week onwards= )
So I expect some brilliant result by November...
I'm so looking forward after SPM!!! So desperate for this year to just fly through in a flash... I'm gonna be FREE after that!!! Woohoo~~~ But a year macam very long kan? O_o


I was out with a few of my primary school friends last Saturday, we played pool and I sucked :(
We went for a movie after that:




Do you know how stupid this movie is??? HUH!!!???
Screw the directors and producers!!! 4 of us went in for just 45 mins and we walked out swearing out loud=.=


So eventhough there's someone who's so thoughtful of spending you a ticket to this movie... DON'T GO!!!! You'll regret!!!

No comments: