Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Back =)

Harllow everyone! How're ya doing? I just came back from Kuching on the past Sunday and everything went okay.

I departed from Air Asia airport in the noon on the 3rd. And guess what? My mom, my uncle and I had to carry 2 big boxes full of seafood all the way to Kuching (handcarry) =___= Well of course you don't expect my mom to carry them cause she's strengthless while my uncle has a heart problem. Well luckily my mom still volunteered to help me carry the lighter one. Tell you what I was so pissed off when I was carying this big heavy box all the way from the check-in counter up to the plane. In my mind I kept swearing, wtf. LOL you maybe couldn't feel what I felt cause I don't understand my dad and my grandma why would they wanna bring all these food to Kuching. Yeah my relatives are there but they could get it there as well =.= I really felt like dumping it beside the road or selling it off for money. Luckily I didn't break any bones of my fingers, the plastic thread tied onto the box almost cut my fingers into half. I SWEAR I would never wanted to carry any more shits to Kuching anymore, mark my words.

Okay nvm I arrived at Kuching and my relatives looked welcoming(well they should). They are really really really far-away relatives of mine. My grandma's brother's grandchildren(could you imagine that?). And there are 6 of them, yes... and everyone is DIFFERENT (how amazing yeah?) I wouldn't introduce them to you one-by-one cause I didn't take any pics of them(well some of them look good haha too bad).

If you think I went to Kuching just to have fun..... then you're WRONG!!! LOL I knew it was gonna be tough when my mom told me that I was there to work on the stock checking. I knew I wouldn't have the time to go out and walk walk. And guess what stock? It'sHARDWARE!!!

Do you know how many types of stuff are to be sold in a hardware shop? Well to tell the truth, I myself don't know as well cause there are too MANY! That hardware shop was part of my dad's, so I was assigned to help:(


Well this is just part of the whole store.
And yes... We checked them ONE by ONE T_T


These are the screws, there are over 50 types (I guess...)


These are HEAVY...

We marked the areas so we don't get lost:)

Seriously there were too many stuffs that even some items
which you've never seen before=_=


These boxes may look small but they are HEAVY


LOL you even sell water filter in a HARDWARE shop?!


I don't even know what are these...


Guess how many rollers are there in this box?
Well me and a few of my cousins guessed it before we count it.
I guessed 250 and it turned out to be 265
Yeah I was the nearest to 250 so I was spent supper that night=) (Woohoo~)

Well I didn't know that Bomber Men invaded here =_=


Yeah I know it's quite embarassing writing this but then I had no idea what's the name of it.
Can anyone tell me? =D

Maybe you think that I was cut by a knife or hammered.
I was cut... by a... measuring tape. (Eh don't laugh! =.=)

Alright it's time to go home... and I still have to carry some stuff:(
Yeah it's all about carrying... not car-ing.
O me gosh... What a distance I walked... Yeah walking while carrying those...
It's pretty tiring working at Kuching cause we barely had time going out. We worked in the day... and we gamble at night haha. Yeah my relatives do that :)
That's it for today. Bhai =)

No comments: