Friday, December 12, 2008

Let's get the party started~

Ello~ everyone. I'm gonna inform y'all about a party which is gonna be held on the 29th of Dec this year and trust me it's gonna be fun (that's what I was told=.=)



Well you might have already seen this poster somewhere or in someone's blog but yeah I'm promoting it in ma' blog too cause I'm forced to sell the tickets =_=... Haha but hey no joke cause it'll be fun. How do I guarantee you? LOL I'm going as well so I BELIEVE that it's going to be AWESHUM okay?

Just a li'l info about this program. It's organized by a group called D'ritz(yeah go figure who they are) and it will be held at courtyard hotel 1 Borneo =) You are asked to wear yourselves in formal which it's neat and tidy. The theme is black and white. The thing starts at 6.30pm so be PUNCTUAL. The price is RM50 per ticket(c'mon it's in a hotel). And yes of course dinner is provided.

This program is like for all the high school people(and also ex-high school people) to gather around and make friends ya know... People from different high schools will bring to you their performances. Well quite a satisfying number of bands have already submitted themselves to play in this occasion. Including Fay and I(Marine Ate Steak!) and a few more bands from other schools which are gonna blow you away! Lol...

There will also be dancing performance by different schools include the Synergy Dance Studio peopz. They are gonna rock your body =) Lucky draws also included in this party and as well the best dressed competition(yeah so dress yourselves well).

If anyone who is interested to go to this gathering, please contact ME for the tickets or Fay(in case I sell them off) or Elaine Lim or Daryl Goh.

So I will not update this few weeks(maybe) cause I will be busy preparing for Christmas(woo~) and also the performance for the party.

See y'all THERE =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well, i feel sorry tat your forced to sell the tickets, theres an ad in my church and i'm considering it now, prob not goin since too busy ==. Oh well......

Federick Ling said...

Hi Au...
Yeah nvm... I'll keep selling the tickets...