Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A temporary one =D

Woke up early in the morning at 7.30
Well that's not really normal for me but I would do anything for "it".

O yes I borrowed a temporary drumset from my ex-teacher. My bro and I drove all the way to somewhere around Rainfield to pick it up. I was so damn excited! Imagine a drumset putting in my living room, I can play it whenever I want it (of course in the day lar).

Well, I learnt a great lesson when I was assembling the drums. It wasn't easy I must tell. Cause I've never tried to assemble one on my own. But I did it! In 15 minutes. Yeah I will try to break the record next time :)

I tried on it for like 1 hour. So in love with it man. I really have to thank my teacher for lending it to me. Of course I will take good care of it. Well, talent competition is just the day after tomorrow, lots of work to catch up.
The drumset looks old, but the sound produced is still beyond expectations. I was talking about the drums, not the cymbals, the cymbals aren't that nice. The sad thing is that I need a "Crash", my teacher doesn't have it. Probably I should borrow one from my church.

My traditional grip on the snare =D

Seriously I don't really like it's piercing sound


Huh? Where did it go?

Damn it I have to find a Crash on my own

It'll look perfect with a Crash

The bass and pedal are still functioning well :)


My drumming partner :P
While I was drumming, I heard someone was ringing the doorbell outside of my house. O gosh, I knew it, she would come. The lady beside..... and beside of my house came and complain about the noise.(well I don't call that "noise") She asked me to turn on the aircond and continue so all the door and windows will be shut.
Alright be frank actually I don't really like her, cause she's really really sensitive to noise and sound around her. Like she could hear a volcano eruption across thousand of miles away. I'm sorry but you maybe gonna suffer worse tomorrow casue I'm having my whole band at my house from morning till noon. But I would certainly turn on my aircond :)
I mean... The residence beside my house hasn't complained about me, yet you did while your house is two unit away on the right side of mine. Maybe you think that I'm wrong but I gotta tell you that I know her better than anybody in my family that she is extra-ordinary fussy and sensitive.
Anyways....... Let's get back to "work" :D

No comments: