Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pursuit of Busy -------- NESS~

Hi people!
How are y'all doin'? Hope y'all enjoy your longgg holidays.
Well certainly I do enjoy now.
I'm so happy that I could play in the TTSS competition next week. I'm so damn excited man... Actually I'm not supposed to be so happy or excited cause I haven't got myself a drumset for the competition =.= but I'm just so looking forward to it = D

Anyways my schedule till 4th of Nov are gonna be tight and BUSY! I have so many things to prepare and manage. I have to go for my regular band practice, have to work on with my peoplezzz. Our first jamming session went pretty well, with the additional Jacyntha should be PERFECT.

Just recieved a call from De notes just now when I was in church...

Kevin: Hello Federick!

Federick: This is...?

Kevin: Kevin here dude...

Federick: Hey waddup?

Kevin: Erm... Can you come for practice tomorrow from 6 to 7.30 at night?

Federick: Huh??? What's that for?

Kevin: Actually I've chosen you to be our drummer for the performance at Hai Lo(City Mall) on
2nd of November. Can you come?

Federick: *astonished* Serious? Woah... But I don't think I can come at this time tomorrow.

Kevin: If this is it, then I have to find a replacement for you. Is either you want it, or not.

People, with this sentence of his above here. It almost killed me on deciding on whether to go. I have practice with my band in the morning tomorrow 11 to 1 at RAM and before that we have a warm up from 8 to 10 at my house. Then 6 have to come back to De notes AGAIN! I was like... gosh what am I gonna do, I'm gonna be damn tired cause I have another session with my church band at night! It's like so damn busy! Well at last I replied him after half an hour saying that I accept his invitation. WTF????

Anyways I should be happy cause I get to do my first-time-performance with the De notes band. I should appreciate that Victor chose me, or probably Kevin...

Okay people I think I better sleep now. Gonna face a drumset for the whole day tomorrow. I need rest. Cheers people :)

No comments: