Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's OVER!

Woohoo~~

It's over people! Oooo Veee Eeee Arrr!!!
Yeah my exams are over. Well I remember I was even more glad last year when my PMR was over. It's like going into heaven =D

Yes exams might be over but boredom is now crawling at my door. Yeah there are gonna be tonnes of holidays and free time which I don't know how am I gonna make use of them.

Anyways I should be glad cause we're gonna start jamming soon and I hope that me and ma' band work well together. So many things to take care of. Bands, competitions, vacations, plans and so on... Well this is just the beginning.

Just came back from Vanessa's birthday, and it was... phew~ yeah I hope we didn't eat until she announces bankruptcy. We were having dinner at Wagamama at Asia City and it was packed full with people. Me, Gerald, Benjamin and Kou grabbed so many shits from the train(yeah whatever you call that) and we just stuffed everything into our mouths non-stop. Haha! We were crazy. It's was like we owned the shop. Sorry guys I couldn't upload the photos cause they are not with me...

After that, we walked to centre point to grab a present for Mei Jin. And guess what? Well I didn't buy and pay it. Gerald planned to buy CONDOMS for her. Haha! So four of us guys were walking into Watson and started to look for it. And Gerald just grabbed one and was going to pay for it but none of us accompanied him cause we didn't wanna be thought as gay partners. Muahaha! Poor Gerald I think the cashier was looking and giggling at him. He felt so awkward man... Well we were just bored you know, just trying to find something better to do. Hehehe:)

Just found out this boy band...

I tell you what man. They are so~ not cool (or not kiut) cause they suck. Well some of you would love these people here but I'll tell you what I don't think they produce good music(it says it all) and they...are...so... GAY!!!

Well seriously I don't like boy bands. If it hurts your feelings then I'm sorry but this is what I feel. I mean you gotta play something man. You're not gonna just sit there or dance, well I really feel that it is gay to dance with guys. It really is for me. That's why I think that Chinese or Taiwanese songs are sometimes quite boring. Their music is just so different compared with the wests. So different... What they have are just love songs. Well I'm sick of love songs could you please sing something else?

Well why do you put so much effort in love songs where you just focus on the lyrics more than the melody? It sometimes makes no sense for me. From my point of view that music bands make the best music. Bands like Fall Out Boys and Good Charlotte produce great music. They really gets your head banging. I mean for me, they are full of potentials. Some of you would think that maybe I'm a bit racist towards the eastern. But lemme tell you that we Asians gotta improve man. If you're not an English-song-listener please go and try their songs out, they're great.



The Fall Out Boys


Good Charlotte

Well they are not that hot or attractive than the Taiwanese but why give a damn. They are good in music. Got potential. Why give a damn on how they look compared with the others? That's why sometimes I don't really like the Taiwanese celebrities, they seem to attract all their fans by using their hot look, or some even went through plastic surgery and maybe breast implants. Why?

Sorry that sometimes I gotta pour out on what I think is stupid when it is related to music.

No comments: