Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Exam Week

EXAM is back to haunt the TTSS people.
Yeah exam is irritating and somehow frustrates you. But how can you change it? People face tests everyday in their lives.

Today, BM was kinda suck suck but Ekon was sup sup. Haha. You know what I mean...
BM papers were just full of shits... You are required to answer stupid questions which are referred to some novels and cerpens and etc. I mean... What is this all about? I don't understand the education system in Malaysia.
You ask students to actually MEMORIZE for the exam instead of understanding it. That's crap...

And subject like Chinese is even more hilarious. You are asked to memorize so many stuff like old Chinese poems and songs which are not even related to our daily life. You don't use it after learning it, that's the point I wanna talk about. Then what for you learn it? Store junk in your brain which occupies so much memory space. And you don't even use it in the society or in your daily job when you're out to work one day.

Yeah I'm criticizing the education in Malaysia... strongly. Why can't we learn something more useful than memorizing stuff? Memorization is stupid, it doesn't make sense at all. I admire Charles so much after he went to Canada. I chatted with him the other day and he told me school is kinda fun, and even more meaningful compared to here.

They are allowed to grow their hair, bring their phones, wear casuals instead of uniforms. Well that's not the main point I wanna talk about. Their studies over there are better. And somehow more interesting. Their schooling time is actually SHORTER than ours. Yeah much more shorter. They do not have as many subjects like we do. They only have important subjects like Maths, Bio, English etc.

What do we have? Chinese, BM, English, (luckily there's no Tamil or I'll commit suicide), Ekon, Bookkeep, Sejarah...................................................(it goes on till there's no tomorrow)

Seriously I regreted(a li'l bit) going into Commerce class. What we study are far more easier(understanding) than the Science's. Ekon is so easy that you only need to understand the relationship between demand and supply and others.
Commerce is so boring that you listen to the teacher talks about banks and money and money and money and money.....(but more useful than others)
Bookkeep... my rival... I hate accounts. It's so complicated for me. Although I could get high marks in exam but I don't seem to understand the whole concept.
Geography is a waste of time...(would have been better if it is in English)
Maybe I could get a better job next time if I have gone to Science class... *sigh*




Sorry people this post might be boring but I just wanna express my feelings...

I think I might be studying music next time when I graduate. A few people suggested me to do it but I know that my brother(and probably my mom) will strongly disagree with this. They think that this is too risky(yeah I think so) and you will not get a normal job which you get paid regularly.
But I just want you to know that I'm quite a lazy person(my family knows that) and I think I may proceed better if I study music. Study something which I like, and I would put more effort in it.

Only my drums teachers understand this, which I'm really hardworking in something that I love so much. And I will put everything inside and make it perfect... Nobody understands but them...
Leave your comments if you're willing:)

1 comment:

tiong :) said...

U shouldn't be in our class. U belongs to S1 REN. hahaha.

BM,its only considered "important" in malaysia. Chinese...hmm..better than BM. Its the 2nd important language nowadays. i think.

haha.
BK,an important stuff, but u r better thn i am. At least u score high marks but i don't.=)

GOOD LUCK IN EXAM...