Sunday, October 26, 2008

Kou's Sweet 16

Went to Kou's party on Friday night. Erm... I would say it was quite fun cause the barbecue was kinda messed up. Haha. We didn't know how to barbecue, yeah we're all golden spoons =D


There were less people than I expected. Around 30 people came, but we did have a lot of fun. I found out that he was so tired ushering everybody in and serving them drinks and stuff, kinda pity him.

Alright actually I don't feel like posting today cause I still have stuff to be done. Anyways the TTSS competition preliminary round is around the corner so I wish all the competitors all the best :)

Enjoy the photos :)
Playing Vanessa's NDS
Yeah we owned the stairs, we didn't have a place to sit :P
Candid =.=
Kylie acts cute
Yeah that's me on kou's bed

Bryan looks so horny in this one :)


Mr. Kou and... his cake.


I think he cried =P

Well one cake wasn't enough

Hajar looks so shy in this pic =D

Sorry for the bad quality pics, blame my phone :)

Vanessa sent me a pic of my primary school's life...


Where am I??? Hehe I miss my primary school friends...

No comments: