Friday, October 10, 2008

Still lost in the middle of nowhere...

Exam seems to be OVER for me. Haha! Wanna know why? My toughest subjects have been officially taken.

Yes~~~!!!! Chinese and Book keep are done! I don't need to worry anymore for my exam cause actually only these two subjects give me most of the pressure. Yeah they do.
Chinese almost killed me the other day while I was studying it. It was so insane memorizing all the translation and shits... Yeah I admit that I actually get the Chinese-marks for my mom. She wants me to get better result in Chinese language but why? And she never gives me a single answer...

BK was okay... Cause I really don't have this concept of accounting in my mind. And I don't have tuition like some of you. Whatever the teachers teach in TTSS is just to let you know how to get marks in your exams. What a shame... You take your exams just to get high marks and make your parents happy... What a concept... Seriously I thought TTSS was a good school but actually... the teachers(not all) there are not as good as you thought they were.

I'm still deciding whether to study music after my SPM. There could be a bright future waiting for me if I really go for it(I think), only if I'm hardworking enough. My sis left me a http on Facebook featuring a famous institute of music in Sydney, it's called Australia Institute of Music(AIM). Yeah great name I know.

It's quite a big and famous institute in Sydney...sorry I mean in Australia. Hehe... I surfed it's site for quite a long time and discovered that it's interesting studying there. I watched the teaser video(haha teaser) and was so amazingly attracted by their facilities and education. I will post the video it next time around.

Well if you think that studying music is all about playing musical instruments...then you're WRONG! Music is too wide...way too wide. They provide education such as learning how to perform on stage, history of music, theory(sigh), practicing in a band, remixing, recording etc. It sounds fun but if I really am going for it I have to prepare myself for all the challenges I'll face.

Studying there isn't easy. You meet different people from different country with different skin colour with different thoughts with different attitudes, with different behaviours and so on...... It's hard to cope with one another when there are too many different thoughts and ideas...

I think I better pray for it so that I'll make a wise decision on whether to go for other courses or go for music... What do you guys think???

No comments: