Friday, January 16, 2009

One of the best by Kenny G

That'll take ages for me to play like that =.=
But you gotta say that Kenny G is godlike!


Whaddup peopz? Well school is boring as usual but at least my class is getting better (as in more fun) and everything's been okay...

Yep tight schedule as usual but tomorrow is the worst!

7-11.25 am--- School durh~

11.30-12.30pm--- Drums class with Shaun

12.30- 2:00pm--- Event discussion and songs selection

3:30-4:30pm--- Youth worship rehearsal

4:30-5:30pm--- Chinese worship practice

7:00-9:00pm--- Dinner with parents'company and staffs

9:00-11:++pm--- Ben's bday dinner and Shanna's farewell (maybe)

Can I say WHAT THE HELL!!!??? I don't even have time to breathe!!! The reason that I have so many things to do is because that I've postponed a lot of stuff, yeah lucky Saturday for me.

By the way I'm taking grades soon.

My target : Drums grade: 8th grade

Theory in music: 5th grade

I have to complete all these before I leave KK for further studies... Woo~ gotta work hard @_@

Woah I didn't know I could play 130bmp in 32beats on double strokes =P But only could hold on to 20 seconds only =(

Yeah I know it's random so bai~ :D

No comments: