Sunday, January 18, 2009

New year new life

CNY is coming and I'm so looking for forward to it. Well not because of all the gamblings and angpaus, it's because of the HOLIDAYS!!! Definitely I miss my holidays... There are people saying " during school days I miss the hols and during hols I miss the school days" LOL I have never missed my school days during my hols. I totally enjoyed every single shits I did... Although there were some dissapointments but I got over it...

Federick's TTSS-life-sucks 2009 New Year Resolutions:

1. At least 6 A's out of 11 in SPM 2009. (not very high right?)

2. Complete at least Grade 7 Rock School Drums Grades (Aiming grade 8=P)

3. Learn Saxophone seriously. (It's so damn hard to play=.=)

4. Learn Theory of Music. (Gosh...)

5. DRIVE!!! (durh...)

6. Involve in more De Notes event.

7. Search for drumming prodigy in church.

8. Pay attention in class.

9. Increase single and double strokes bmp's...

10. Buy a SABIAN cymbal for myself =D (I need sponsors...)

11. Avoid screwing up Chinese and Moral in SPM.

12. Make my first step out of ASIA!!!

13. Burn Mr. Lee's office after wrapping up SPM and shits... (anyone joining me? :)

14. Be less into racism (that's not gonna happen...)

15. Make more friends =)

16. Nap less sleep more.

17. Learn to cook.

18. EXERCISE!!! (Gosh I'm damn heavy...)

19. Meet more music people.

20. Reading the bible daily.

21. Go for an Education Fair.

22. Yawn less in class.

23. Love more curse less.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Blah blah blah the list seems endless.......
Anyways... just glad that this is already the last year for me in TTSS. I feel pity for the Junior Kids.

No comments: