Sunday, September 28, 2008

Getting a Drumset

Oh my Gosh! Oh my Gosh! Oh my Gosh! Oh my Gosh! Oh my Gosh! Oh my Gosh! Oh my Gosh! Oh my Gosh! Oh my Gosh! Oh my Gosh! Oh my Gosh! Oh my Gosh! Oh my Gosh! Oh my Gosh! Oh my Gosh! Oh my Gosh! Oh my Gosh! Oh my Gosh! Oh my Gosh! Oh my Gosh! Oh my Gosh! Oh my Gosh!

Alright let's get into the main topic. Yes I'm a getting a DRUMSET! *Oh my Gosh!* Seriously I can't believe I'm getting one so soon. Actually my family and I planned to get one after our new house is completed, which is at infinite time to come(it's so slow). I've always been rejected buying one evertime I asked my mom. BUT three days ago, I asked my mom in a very serious tone... And guess what? She AGREED! *astonished* (I love my mom)


I talked to Boren(my ex-teacher) on the phone for the past few days regarding the buying of my drumset. I wanted the brand SONOR (that's why I called him), and he suggested me to buy Sonor force series 1007.








Sonor 1007 Force Series



Piano black on a drumset?*Cool*

Anyways I'm forced to change the drumskin from REMO to AQUARIAN when it arrives here from KL. Sonor drums are great but their prices are high. That's why they display cheap skins on their drums so the overall price will be lower. But changing the skins is quite costly (Ouch!). Boren has chosen a set of cymbals, the brand is called STAGG. Be frank, I've never heard of this brand before. But I think it should be average good. The total amount of my drumset is around RM5000++(oolalaa~) and it takes two to three weeks to ship the whole set here. I gotta be patient...


How I wish I can have branded cymbals. Take a look at these:

Ufip cymbals *drools*

Sabian Cymbals *nose bleed*

Zildjian Cymbals *fainted*

If I were a millionaire, I would purchase all these, ALL OF THEM!!! *dreaming*

Mike Johnston the drum teacher:



Drools his drumset :D

No comments: