Sunday, September 28, 2008

Finally...Holidays!

Gosh my sundays have been so busy and tiring. Two sessions of church services a day, two sessions of woshiping involved, two worship practices a week. I almost fell alsleep while the preacher was speaking in front this morning. My eyes were so tired as I watch a dissapointing Arsenal match last night until 2.30 am and I was forced to wake up 7.30 this morning. I wish God can just give me a day off, but can hear Him saying that I must keep serving the church. (Yeah I know that)






This game is probably the best PC game I have ever played in my whole life. Seriously it was so so real. I bet they earn a lot of money selling millions of these copies around the globe.

My rating:

Graphic =9.5

Audio=9.5

Gameplay=9.5

Overall=9.5(Hehe) :)

If you're a gamer, this piece of gameplay will really put a smile on your face. It's just so great. But too bad for me cause I just finished it within a few days...(grudging)

By the way, Family Guy rocks!


1 comment:

FAY ULRICA LEE said...

You noob! Y m i 'emofay'!!!!?? Hahahahahah.fridrickgayshitt