Friday, March 20, 2009

You and me

You've changed...

You're different...

You weren't the one I knew...

You don't talk to me...

You don't laugh with me...

You don't look into my eyes... not anymore...

You're avoiding...

Your smile isn't the one you first gave me...

You feel awkward...

But it's never your fault...




I'm trying to hide...

I'm avoiding...

I turn around and leave...

I feel bad...

I become hypocrite...

I force myself to smile...

I feel awkward...

I feel emo...

I feel envious...

I am selfish...

I am worried...

I'm another person...

My tongue is tangled...

Whenever I see you...

I'm sorry...

2 comments:

cal said...

i forgive u! HAHAHAHAHAHA
JK k? happy april fools! =.=
eniweiz, its pretty hard for u right now right?

Federick Ling said...

Duh...
What more can I do?