Saturday, March 7, 2009

17 bday = )

Yo whaddup guys? Exam is here and everybody's swearing out their lungs and stuff and yeah so...

I should be sleeping by now but I think I really need to update a li'l about this...

Had a great 17 bday with ma' friends and family last week and it was aweshum = )



Woah a Converse bag =)
Attached with a card...





Beautiful people with beautiful words

Joie the LMY


Vanessa the tofu


Tong sampah partner Major


Horny Bryan


Study partner Kwang


Kou the Eiffel Tower


Lola with love


Baby? Hmmm... (Thanks Chun)


So this is where all the artistic people gathered together and did vandalism = )


Well it's a bit too light I bet you couldn't see them

And I took a LONG time to rub them off. So... thanks guys hehe =)


Hey!!! A new pair of Zildjian sticks!!!!!! =D


Adrian Young's sticks (Drummer of no doubts)


My bro and Tracy bought them for me all the way from Singapore


Attachment- Zildjian Magazine


Although I'm not a big fan of Zildjian sticks but this pair is the one which stands out from the crowd =)


And.... do not underestimate this... This thing blows every single beat and melody straight into your head!

This thing produces perfection together with my iPod =D

I would really want to thank all my friends who wished me early in the morning, who texted me in the middle of the night, through my blog and facebook and SMSes.

Of course I would wanna thank my bro and Tracy for the aweshum presents all the way from Singapore. The people who contributed on my Converse bag. And of course the artistic sinners who made a mess on my table hehe =) And my family for spending dinner with me in Kinarut.
O yeah I'm not forgetting my church youths for jamming my phone my sending tonnes of SMS. Yeah so millions and zillions of thanks =D

I promise I'll upload the 29th pics real real SOON. Yeah it's real SOON. So mark my word.Having exam bah... so I'll be back on Friday =)

God bless in your trials and exams.




Currently in love with this kick ass song

No comments: