Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hello?

*knock knock*
Hello???!!!

Anybody out there???

Gosh this is such a ghost site... Now where have I been?
Not important

Exam Exam Exam
Exam Exam Exam
Exam Exam Exam
Exam Exam Exam
Exam Exam Exam
Exam Exam Exam
Exam Exam Exam
Exam Exam Exam
Exam Exam Exam
Exam Exam Exam
Exam Exam Exam
Exam Exam Exam
Exam Exam Exam
Exam Exam Exam
Exam Exam Exam
Exam Exam Exam
Exam Exam Exam
Exam Exam Exam
Exam Exam Exam
Exam Exam Exam
Exam Exam Exam
Exam Exam Exam



Oh kay... I know you heard that

Tomorrow's chinese!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!
Like I care

So sick of it... Those chinese words... Reading them while wondering why do we learn such stupid things such as wen yan wen and shi all those shits

Who created all these??? Were our ancestors so free to create so many troubles for us young kids today studying chinese? Or they were just being emo over something and created all the 'shi' or just by looking at the moon and created another hymn for it?

Wtf... Why wouldn't they go play some electric guitar or drums and release all those emo-ness??? Or just cut themselves and bleed through the night. That'll do a lot.

I think I rather being tortured than memorizing them...
Or spend my time on something more useful or more productive which brings in profit lol
Maybe a gig tonight makes RM100 for me :)

Oh kay you know what I might be shitting meaningless shit today but you can ignore me. That's the bad effect after battling with chinese words in ma' brain.

Yeah blame them, blame them

Will update after exam... PROMISE

No comments: