Saturday, May 16, 2009

Exams??? Aiyo...

Exams starts in a week's time... Damn...

Seriously this time... I don't think I can manage to do well in all subjects. I'm just being lazy this term. Or you can say I'm just putting less effort on schoolwork but HEY! I have a life kay? But I am gonna work on it.

Let's take a look at the subs:

BM: Suck as always...

Chi: Suck like forever...

Eng: An apple or a apple? lol lah....

Math: Can pass lah... But I want more...

Sci: Errr.... Should be okay???

BK: Accounts drive me mad for your info...

Eko: Dono what the hell the teacher's shitting about... Self study :(

Comm: Are you smarter than a fifth grader? *duh*

Geo: Sounds tough this time...

Sej: Hope to pass...

Comp: Who gives a dammmmmmm? It's easy anyways

Sooooooo looking forward to the 30th of May the hols... I need some hols man... I need time to go de notes. Plus I got sax gig lagi... Haiyor so nervous lah. My first sax gig and it's a WEDDING! Seriously I wouldn't wanna spoil anybody's happy/sweet/memoriable/romantic moments. Haihhhh misty misty... Gotta work hard for this song.

Things to get done/accomplish during hols:

1. Learn to drive!

2. 2 sax gigs in 10 days time

3. Go kl/singapore for saxophone and drumheads hunting

4. Teachers' day performance practice

5. Metro pool!!!

6. Extraodinary (maybe)

7. Jazz night!!! =D

8. Work on my drumset (it's becoming an antique :( )

9. Add math project

10. Beg my mom for a new laptop

11. Angels and demons! Wooooo~~~

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Maybe more to come?

So it was afternoon I was in De Notes. And they finally decided to move the drums upstairs(the new big big studio). AWESHUM! Then so ngam I'm the next student bah so I kinda did an open ceremony for the new drums room =D Yeah and thanks to Kevin and Shaun. The soundproof was perfect. Although the sounds are dented but you certainly can jam as loud as you desire.






I can't believe June is coming





I miss December :'(

1 comment:

cal said...

haha lets see who gets their license 1st la :p